Partner Account Manager
RankPay’s Marketing Team is currently searching for a motivated, passionate and self-driven partner account manager. This is a part-time, contracted (1099), and remote position.
As part of our marketing team you’ll have the opportunity to work for an innovative and fast-growing company. You’ll gain valuable sales and account management experience, and we’ll help grow both your skills and your career.
We work hard when we have to, but we prefer to work “smart”.
If you’re a strategic thinker with a knack for communications, we want to hear from you. Do you live and breathe sales? Are you a creative problem solver? Ultimately, we’re looking for a personable jack of all trades that wants to handle new partner onboarding and ongoing relationship management.
You’ll need to be comfortable both talking the talk, and walking the walk. You’ll be building lasting and valuable relationships with our business partners that range from affiliates to white label resellers.
A day in the life:
- Onboard new partners in various channels
- Provide support to existing partners for both issues and creative growth opportunities
- Idea generation to help our partners succeed and improve topline acquisition
- Train and educate resellers on our services, their benefits, and how to best position them in their target market
What you’ll need:
- 2 or more years of exerience in account management
- Proven success in exceptional sales ability
- Advanced computer skills and familiarity with CRM
- Ability to quickly learn and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our services and our partners’ needs and expectations
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative internet technology
- Intermediate Search Engine Optimization understanding and knowledge
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including an outstanding telephone presence
How to apply:
- All applicants must apply online. Unscheduled phone calls will disqualify any candidate.
- Email us at jobs @ rankpay.com. Please include the position title in your subject line.
- Attach a resume and cover letter in .pdf format.
- If we decide to interview you, we’ll reach out by email to schedule a phone or Skype interview.
Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot reply to each applicant. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
RankPay does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where RankPay does business.